Crane & Rigging Training Services
Bishop Lifting provides personalized crane and rigging training to our customers. We work with you to create custom-tailored courses that cover the equipment and topics that are pertinent to you and your employees. We feel this allows you to get the most value for your time and money. Based out of our Houston, TX location, Bishop Lifting's training is available to all of our current and potential customers. Our training classes can be held at your facility or at our newly remodeled training facility at the Bishop Lifting Houston office.
Course Topics Currently Available:
- Rigging and Lifting Concepts
- Sling Inspection and Removal Criteria
- Rigging Hardware Inspection and Removal Criteria
- Tie Down & Load Securement
- Mobile Crane Signal Person
- Overhead Crane Operator
- Arial Lift Operator
- Boom Lift Operator
- Forklift Operator
- Lifting Devices Use and Inspection
- Chain Fall and Lever Hoist Use and Inspection
- Plate Clamps Use and Inspection
- Maxi Rider Use and Inspection
- Fall Protection / Dropped Object Prevention
If interested in one or more of the topics above, simply contact Bishop Lifting at 713-674-2266 and ask for our training specialist. If you have a rigging and lifting-related topic, or a piece of equipment that is not specifically listed, contact us. We will work with you to create content or put you in touch with someone who can provide the training you need.
Get A Quote
Get a Quote
We understand that there are many factors
that go into choosing the correct sling, wire rope, rigging hardware, or lifting device for a lift.
Let our sales team help!
Copyright © 2022 Bishop Lifting | All Rights Reserved.