Pad Eye Models: PE, PEB, PEP
At Bishop Lifting Products, our Solutions division is able to fabricate flat, beveled, and plate mounted pad eyes to fit any lifting device needed. Weld on lifting eyes are permanent lifting points used to connect slings and rigging hardware. Based on your design, contact BLP's sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information! DNV pad eyes options available too.
- Welded into place where needed. Welding in accordance with AWS D1.1.
- Flat, beveled, and plate base models available
- Sizes designed to fit Crosby shackle dimensions
- Cold galvanized finish
- Design and Fabricated to ASME BTH-1 design standard
- Proof Tested to 125%
Pad Eye Testers
Pad eye testers used for proof testing pad eyes, lifting lugs, and eye bolts. Each unit can be used upright, as pictured, inverted or in a horizontal plane.
- Capacity up to 100 tons
- Lightweight and portable
- Aluminum housing on 10, 20 and 30 ton models
- Assist handles on 2 sides
- Stainless data plate
- Adjustable clevis height
- Large dial type capacity read out
- Powder coated finish
- 10' hose and quick couplers
- Hand pump
Complete pad eye tester units include: housing, hydraulic cylinder, hand pump, hose, couplings, calibrated gauge, threaded rod, clevis with pin, and nut. Proof test certificate and user manual included.