Bishop Lifting Rentals offers multiple varieties of waterblasting equipment. Unit includes air-operated feeder pump with suction hose, 100' of high pressure certified and tested hose, safety shroud, water blast gun or foot control, parts kit, and air-operated feeder pump with suction hose. The parts kit includes: 1 gun kit, 4 tips (2 straight and 2 fan), 1 rupture disc, and an O-ring kit.
High pressure, Gardner Denver waterblasting units and accessories (10K - 20K psi at multiple GPMs).
- Bishop Lifting Rentals does not recommend any field modification to the barrel length of the "O" thrust gun.
- Underwater waterblast gun triggers should never be tied or wedged in the open (flowing) position.
- Make sure proper tips are used in the appropriate guns matching the flow of the unit.
- Use only OEM recommended rupture disc.
Details and Specifications:
10,000 PSI Unit
- 5'9" H x 9'6" L x 4'6" W
- 6,000 lbs
20,000 PSI Unit
- 6'10" H x 10"L x 5'4" W
- 8,600 lbs
20,000 PSI @ 20 GPM
- 7'10" H x 10'3" L x 8'4" W
- 13,000 lbs
Water Blaster Gun - Topside and "0" Thrust Underwater Blast guns
- Rear Baffle Tube
- Trigger Assembly Block Housing Contains Gun Kit
- Trigger and Gun Handle
- Kevlar Protective Safety Shroud
- Front Barrel
Get A Quote
Get a Quote
We understand that there are many factors
that go into choosing the correct sling, wire rope, rigging hardware, or lifting device for a lift.
Let our sales team help!
Copyright © 2022 Bishop Lifting | All Rights Reserved.