RIDGID THREADING EQUIPMENT
Model 535 Electric Threader (Skid Mounted)
The Model 535 maintains the ruggedness of the industry workhorse while adding features that make the threading operation more productive. A large chip tray and oil reservoir make the 535 ideal for longer uninterrupted threading. The 535 features a high clearance carriage making the threading operation easier and a generous top cover area that is ideal for keeping tools and work-related materials handy.
Large 1.75-gallon oil tray.
100% larger chip tray.
Generous top cover for keeping tools and fittings handy.
High clearance carriage.
Speed chuck with rocker-action jaws centers and grips work piece instantly.
Can be used with geared threaders Models 141 and 161.
Uses Model 816/817 semiautomatic, Model 815A self-opening or Model 811A quick-opening die heads.
Length gauge for quick, accurate cut-off.
Approved by CSA to CSA and UL standards (115V only).
Rigid 535 electric pipe threading machines are regularly used on construction sites. The option to rent creates cost savings for short or long-term projects. Contact us for inquiries and pricing.
Model 700 Pony Drive (Electric)
The RIDGID® 700 Power Drive has proven to be the industry workhorse in hand-held power drives for decades and has been the most powerful and durable on the market. Constructed with a rugged cast aluminum housing, the 700 PD is designed for heavy-duty applications and everyday use. It is ideal for mechanical, electrical and plumbing contractors as it can cut both right and left-hand threads in seconds, saving time, effort, and money. The 700 PD drives RIDGID 12-R Die Heads for 1 /8″ - 2″ pipe capacity, threads bolts 1 /4″ - 1″, and also drives 141 & 161 Geared Threaders (for increased pipe capacity of 21 /2″ - 6″). The versatility of the 700 PD is further expanded by being able to power RIDGID 258 and 258 XL Power Pipe Cutters.
700 Hand-Held Power Drive Features
- Capacity: 1 /8″ – 2″ (3 – 51 mm) pipe
- Weight: 25 lbs. (12 kg), Power Drive Only
- Length: 281 /4 in. (71.7 cm)
- Motor: Universal 1/2 Hp, 230 or 115 volt, 50 – 60 Hz
- Switch: Heavy-duty double-throw switch
- Gear Head: All spur gear reduction. Spring-loaded adapter pawl, hardened steel spindle gear.
- Gear Housing: Cast aluminum
- Spindle Speed: 32 rpm (No load)
Model 141 / 161 Gear Pipe Threaders
- Model 141 threads 2-1⁄2", 3", 3-1⁄2", 4" pipe with one set of dies.
- Model 161 threads 4", 4-1⁄2", 5", and 6" pipe with one set of dies. (NPT only)
- Jaw clutch prevents jamming.
- Simple adjustment for tapered or straight threads.
- Cam-type work holder sets instantly.
- Fully enclosed gearing
Pipe Threading Equipment
Other pipe threading equipment available for rent from Morgan City Rentals include:
- Model 535 Electric Threader (Skid Mounted)
- Model 161 Threader (4” - 6”)
- Model 141 Threader (2 ½” - 4”)
- Model 700 Pony Drive with adaptor
- Ridgid 1/8” - 2” Threader with Ratchet
- Ridgid 1” - 2” Adjustable Threader Head
Ridgid Nipple Chuck Set
Note: Pipe Dies, Cutting Wheels, and Cutting Oil available upon request. All dies are sold at the point of rental.
Get A Quote
Get a Quote
We understand that there are many factors
that go into choosing the correct sling, wire rope, rigging hardware, or lifting device for a lift.
Let our sales team help!
Copyright © 2022 Bishop Lifting | All Rights Reserved.