Norm meters are radiation survey devices that are used in several industries. The analog survey meter detects alpha, beta, and gamma radiation. Bishop Lifting Rentals provides a variety of opportunities for this tool. We can rent, sell, and even service your norm meters. So whether you own or simply have a one time use, we can help!
Ludlum Model 3 Survey Meter -calibrated portable radiation survey device
- INDICATED USE: General purpose survey
- COMPATIBLE DETECTORS: G-M, scintillation
- METER DIAL: 0 - 2 mR/hr, or 0 - 5k cpm, BAT TEST (others available)
- MULTIPLIERS: X0.1, X1, X10,X100
- LINEARITY: Reading within ±10 of true value with detector connected
- CONNECTOR: Series "C" (others available)
- AUDIO: Built in unimorph speaker with ON/OFF switch (greater than 60 dB at 2 feet)
- CALIBRATION CONTROLS: Accessible from front of instrument (protective cover provided)
- HIGH VOLTAGE: Adjustable from 200 - 1500 volts
- THRESHOLD: 30 mV ± 10 mV
- RESPONSE: Toggle switch for FAST (4 seconds) or SLOW (22 seconds) from 10 to 90 of final reading RESET: Push-button to zero meter
- POWER: 2 each "D" cell batteries (housed in sealed compartment that is externally accessible)
- BATTERY LIFE: Typically greater than 2000 hours with alkaline batteries (battery condition can be checked on meter)
- METER: 2.5" (6.4 cm) arc, 1 mA analog type
- CONSTRUCTION: Cast and drawn aluminum with beige polyurethane enamel paint
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -4°F(-20°C) to 122°F(50°C)
SIZE: 6.5" (16.5 cm)H X 3.5" (8.9 cm)W X 8.5" (21.6 cm)L
WEIGHT: 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg) including batteries
Get A Quote
Get a Quote
We understand that there are many factors
that go into choosing the correct sling, wire rope, rigging hardware, or lifting device for a lift.
Let our sales team help!
Copyright © 2022 Bishop Lifting | All Rights Reserved.