HYDROSTATIC TESTING EQUIPMENT & DIESEL TEST PUMPS
Barton Chart Recorders
Air Operated Hydro Test Pump
- Two-stage operation with test pressure up to 15,000 PSI
- Offshore ready
- Operates on 100 PSI air or gas pressure
- 6 GPM/ low stage and 1/3 GPM high stage
- Cart mounted option available at an additional charge
- Clear coat marine grade aluminum
- Compact, lightweight
- Total weight less than 100 lbs.
- Can be incorporated into a customer-designed unit
All hydrostatic test units come with (1) section of high-pressure test hose.
All calibrated test recorders, temperature recorders, and digital units include 20´ of test hose, stainless steel high-pressure adapter to ½", charts test stand, calibration certificates, and shipping box.
VAETRIX Gauge 2 Precision Electronic Deadweight Tester
When Vaetrix specifies the gauge accuracy to be better than 0.1% we guarantee that the total error (allowing for temperature shift) for any reading in the device's range shall not exceed 0.1% of full scale regardless. The gauge has proven itself in harsh environments under rugged handling as an accurate and dependable field survey gauge.
• A traveling pressure standard for field inspectors or technicians.
• A precision test device for use in industrial and research applications.
• A precision pressure instrument for testing, setting and calibrating.
Diesel Test Pumps
10,000 PSI / 10 GPM
20,000 PSI / 11.1 GPM
- Diesel Powered Gardner Pump – Air Start
- Engineered & Certified Skid with Drip Pan
- Spark Arrested Exhaust
- Certified Lifting Sling
- Emergency Shut Down
Sent with 100' HP Hose and Gun
10,000 PSI @ 10 GPM
- 5'9" H x 9'6"L x 4'6" W
- 6,000 lbs.
20,000 PSI @ 11 GPM
- 6'10" H x 10''L x 5'4" W
- 8,600 lbs.
20,000 PSI @ 20 GPM
- 7'10" H x 10'3" L x 8'4" W
- 13,000 lbs.
Get A Quote
Get a Quote
We understand that there are many factors
that go into choosing the correct sling, wire rope, rigging hardware, or lifting device for a lift.
Let our sales team help!
Copyright © 2022 Bishop Lifting | All Rights Reserved.