CERTIFIED RIGGING CONTAINERS
Maintain a clean and organized workstation with Bishop Lifting Rentals certified rigging containers. For any project, a well-organized job site boosts productivity and safety. These certified rigging containers provide storage bins, racks, and hooks for tools and rigging equipment for the job site. Each item is easily and readily available, traceable, and certified.
The client does not have to carry inventory when the job is completed.
Bishop Lifting Rentals supplies offshore rigging containers that offer a complete mobile warehousing solution. Our Offshore Containers with double doors are designed, manufactured, and tested in accordance with the requirements of the latest editions standards and regulations.
Lifting Equipment & Rigging Gear
Our offshore rental rigging containers are custom designed to meet your requirements. Containers are fully stocked with certified lifting equipment and rigging gear, and we ensure sufficient stock levels are maintained.
What is an Engineered Certified Rigging Container?
Connex Box Modification for Lifting: Structurally Enhanced Shipping Container modified to BSEN-12079 Standard.
- ISO locks CANNOT be used as a lifting device
- Each corner must be opened up and boxed to build pad eye base using the appropriate material.
- The preferred style of pad eye is to be recesses into the base.
- Weld pad eye material into the box using the appropriate material in the configuration that each pad eye is facing the central lifting point.
- Modifications must be made to the ceiling of the box using the appropriate material in an “X” configuration to help support the pad eye load.
- All welds should be welded by using flux core wire.
- All materials being welded should have the appropriate bevel at the connecting point to achieve the proper amount of penetration.
- Floor and underside structure will be load tested at the same time as the pad eyes and unit to ensure sound construction.
- Rigging Container is inspected by a certified lifting gear inspector
- Clean and Organized Work Station and storage
- Readily available, traceable, certified lifting supplies
- Client does not have to carry inventory when job is completed
Rigging Box Inventory
- Assorted wire rope slings
- Nylon web slings
- Beam clamps
- Endless roundslings
- Hooks and shackles
- Miscellaneous tools and safety items
- Specialized lighting and electronics
- Rigging certification catalog
Get A Quote
Get a Quote
We understand that there are many factors
that go into choosing the correct sling, wire rope, rigging hardware, or lifting device for a lift.
Let our sales team help!
Copyright © 2022 Bishop Lifting | All Rights Reserved.