General and High Performance Wire Rope
The use of wire rope worldwide has undoubtedly changed what the lifting and rigging industry is today. Seen in crane ropes, mooring lines, drill lines, hoist ropes, drag lines, and boom lines, wire rope's twisted, helix laid design is undoubtedly the strand that holds handling equipment together.
Offering a number of wire rope choices, Bishop Lifting Products is proud to be a stocking distributor for the highest quality wire ropes in the world. Each one of our branches stocks a specific selection of wire rope types and dimensions for the industries served.
Our knowledgeable sales team can help answer all of the difficult questions related to choosing the right wire rope for the job!
- Choosing the right wire rope for your lift.
- Understanding the basics of selecting wire rope for your lifting operations for improved efficiency and productivity.
- Proper wire rope use and care.
- Proper inspection and removal criteria
- Extending the service life of your wire rope.