Slingmax® Single-Path Slings are the only single-path, high-performance fiber roundslings available with the Check-Fast® Inspection System and Covermax® Cover. The Covermax® Cover is the most durable cover available for a synthetic sling. Also available in polyester with a polyester cover and polyester core yarn.
The Check-Fast® Inspection System is designed to improve job site safety. The Check-Fast® External Warning Indicator (EWI) provides a criteria for pass/fail inspection when the internal load-bearing core yarn may be damaged. The Check-Fast® Inspection System can also indicates ultraviolet (UV) light degradation, fiber-on-fiber abrasion, fatigue, and severe overload. If the sling is overloaded beyond its rated capacity, the EWI is designed to retract before the sling fails. The sling inspector now has an objective “GO/NO-GO” inspection device rather than relying on subjective and labor-intensive inspection techniques to guess if the load-bearing core yarns are in good condition.
- The lightest and strongest sling on the market today
- Heavy duty bulked nylon, 2 ply, 1 path, outer cover with superior abrasion resistance
- Check-Fast® Inspection Overload Indicators, and optional Fiber Optic Inspection add-on
- Red inner cover provides an early warning safety alert
- 10% the weight of a wire rope sling of comparable length and capacity
- 1% stretch at rated capacity
- Proof tested to 2X rated capacity, Design factor 5 to 1
Twin-Path Capacity Chart