For heavy lifting, Gator-Laid® Wire Rope Slings are the most efficient and flexible multi-part wire rope slings that meet all industrial and regulatory standards. This sling has metal sleeves for the splice connection and parallel-laid wire in the eyes. It is a heavy-lift sling that can be made in short working lengths. Gator-Laid® products were developed in conjunction with the offshore oil industry to provide the world’s best heavy-lift wire rope slings.
- Heavy lift sling with great flexibility
- 12 part eyes stacked parallel and wrapped with buffer webbing
- Heavy gauge stainless steel tag made in accordance with ASME B30.9 & API RP2C
- 6x19 Class IWRC EIP Bright wire rope supplied standard on 1/4" - 1-1/8"
- 6x37 Class IWRC EIP Bright wire rope supplied standard on 1-1/4" and larger
- D/d of the eye equals 1 to 1
- D/d of the body equals 5 to 1
- Proof testing available upon request
- Design factor 5 to 1
Gator-Laid® Capacity Chart
9 parts of EIP