Liftmax® Pallet lifters are designed for lifting pallets with a crane. Pallet lifters have multiple top lifting holes for shackle adjustment in order to compensate for center of gravity changes. Special finishes, custom colors and custom features are available upon request, please specify when ordering.
Bishop Lifting Products, Inc. features an in-house engineering team with years of industry experience, the latest design technologies and highest quality fabrication techniques ready to design your custom lifting devices. Our experienced in-house engineering and design team utilizes CAD, 3D modeling, and FEA programs. We are the lifting equipment design specialists geared specifically for building custom lifting devices according to the ASME BTH-1 design standard and ASME B30.20 “Below-the-Hook” standards.
All Liftmax® Lifting Devices come standard with stainless steel data plates with individual serial numbers and RFID tracking and are proof tested to 125%.
Model: PLA - Liftmax® Pallet Lifter, Adjustable
- Used to lift pallets with a crane
- Multiple top lifting holes for shackle adjustment to compensate for center of gravity changes
- Stainless Steel data plate with individual serial numbers with RFID tracking
- Painted Yellow with durable enamel paint; special finishes and custom colors available upon request, specify when ordering
- Meets or exceeds ASME B30.20 “Below-the-Hook Lifting Devices”
- Design & Fabricated to ASME BTH-1 design standard
- Proof Tested to 125%