Position is responsible for troubleshooting and repairing MaxiRider Personnel Hoists. To provide quality installation, inspections, maintenance and repairs of Personnel hoisting equipment.
Breakdowns calls require troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical components and circuits.
Position requires PPE including mandatory use of gloves to perform the job in environments that may include extreme heat, cold, and exposure to dirt dust and other elements.
Physical Requirement: Standing, sitting, driving, climbing, pushing, pulling, reaching, kneeling, lifting objects up to 75 pounds, fine manipulation of hands, twisting, squatting and feeling. All actions up to 8 hours.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect personnel hoists to verify safety and compliance with Mfg, OSHA and ANSI standards.
- Troubleshoot and repair material handling equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment (strong knowledge of motor skills).
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance activities on equipment.
- Support customers by effectively interfacing with customer and office in repairing equipment as needed.
- Evaluate and make recommendations regarding required repairs
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating
- complaints; troubleshooting; resolving problems.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting
- improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Keeps personnel hoisting systems operating by; performing inspection process; troubleshooting
- breakdowns; performing preventive maintenance; responding to repair calls.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, and inspection checklist.
- Builds and maintains customer confidence by maintaining a good response time, informing customer of problems, and completing the job in a timely manner.
- Perform other functions as required.
Email resumes to email@example.com or please apply in person at our Houston office.