MaxiRider® is proud of their years of dependable service and their commitment to personnel safety. We strive to be the best in personnel lifting and the name you can count on when lifting personnel to new heights. As part of our continued commitment to the industries we serve, we offer an experienced field service team. Our team is dedicated to assisting you in maintaining the MaxiRider® at peak performance with confidence you can count on. Our team is available to you and can be scheduled for routine maintenance items, annual inspections and on-site training, please contact us with your request.
Annual inspections help maintain normal wear and tear on the equipment. Don't be caught with a down personnel hoist when it matters the most!
When calling for service or annual inspections a few points of information would be helpful to have on-hand:
- The MaxiRider® (5) digit serial number (found hard-stamped in the MaxiRider® gearbox)
- Type of MaxiRider® (Crown Mount 110V or Floor Mont 220V)
- Specific contact information (to include: rig number, location, phone number and point of contact name)
- Drilling operation and expected day of service/request
Please contact your MaxiRider® Service Team for assistance!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (713) 676-7321